So what are the yays and nays for Blab?
- Argue the point not the person.
- Control your reaction, not everyone else’s.
- Join Blabs you are interested in. Vote with your time.
- The host sets the rules to the party.
- Respect the viewer’s time.
- Be respectful!
- Have a good internet connection.
- Don’t Blab and drive! You can treat Blab like your own personal radio station, but just listen in audio only mode.
- Don’t be rude.
- Don’t creep people out (with your attitude or your attire).
- Don’t leave the real world behind. Remember you’re a person. So isalmost everyone else!