The Swagger Project is a unique and content-packed online life and business development program, brought to you by Allison Grant from Alli and Co, and her team of experts.
Containing seven 4-week modules, the Swagger Project delivers weekly online lessons, action sheets and interaction, all supported by an exclusive Facebook group for Swagger Project participants.
Split into two sections, you can choose the Swagger Project: Life or the Swagger Project: Business.
The Swagger Project: Life Modules will cover:
• Creating a mindset for success
• Vulnerability as strength – how to deal with your issues
• Owning You Passion and Purpose
• Real Health: Mind, Body & Soul
• Empowering yourself to handle your journey with all its highs and lows
• Tranforming the chaos in your home and life
• Money Matters- Back to Basics
The Swagger Project: Business Modules will cover:
• Wired For Business – using your brain for business success
• Looking at your business issues
• Your Brand DNA Analysis to create a document that is vital to the success of your business
• Marketing 101 – The Basics
• Business Basics – four critical financial areas in your business
• Getting Social – using social media to grow your business.
• Productivity strategies to create time, tackle procrastination and tame your office.
The Swagger Project isn’t a preachy, “talk at you” program. Each of the women presenting have created their businesses, encountered failures and issues in business and life, and learnt from their errors and experience. And they’re ready to share those learnings with you to get you on the path to your success – both in life and business.
The Swagger Project isn’t just a course – the team’s dream is to create a community, a movement of women who are confident, prepared and ready to swagger. It’s about connecting women to skills, information – and each other – to help you get a huge boost in business and life.
The inaugural intake for The Swagger Project is February 2014, so sign up now and enjoy the pre-launch interactions with the community. Make 2014 the year you get your Swagger on.